Friday, 29 June 2007

True Story of the 3 PIGS

Once upon a time there were 3 pigs living in a huge forest. The 1st pig built his house out of straw. That afternoon Mr. Wolf came to the 1st little pig’s house made out of straw. “Little pig, little pig. Let me come in,” Mr. Wolf said. “No, not by the hair of my chinny chin chin,” the little pig said.

“Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in.” said Mr. Wolf, so he huffed and he puffed and he belw the house down.The 1st pig ran to the 2nd pig’s stick house.Then Mr. Wolf followed the little pig to 2nd pig’s stick house.

Mr. Wolf stopped at the 2nd pig’s stick house. “Little pigs,little pig’s let me come in.” The Mr. Wolf said. Little pigs said, “No , not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.”
“Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in.” Mr. Wolf said, so he huffed and he puffed and he blew the house down. The first pig and the second pig ran to the third pig’s brick house, so Mr. Wolf followed the little pigs to the 3rd pig’s brick house. Little pigs stopped Mr. Wolf stopped too, BUT…

The 3rd pig hadn’t finished his brick house yet… then Mr. Wolf ate up all of the 3 little pigs. Bye, bye you 3 little pigs!
-THE END-

No comments:

Video Reflections