Answer these questions:
- What is a decimal number?
- Where are they used and how are they useful? Give at least 5 examples of decimal numbers in everyday use.
- Collect some maths equipment and invent a game which challenges people how to do one of the following: put decimal numbers into order, add/subtract, multiply or divide decimal numbers.
- Write instructions for your game, making sure you explain how the game develops your mathematical understanding.
- Include in your instructions how to make the game more challenging or interesting, as well as how to simplify the game to make it easier.
- Post it to the Team 14 blog with a label of Maths. If you are not from Team 14, get one of these people to log you in so you can publish.