Tuesday, 20 November 2007

Feedback for Lucy and Bertie's Inquiry presentation

Is Global Warming really happening or is it just a myth?

I think that you have presented your information very well. And you have recorded where you got the information from. Your question is a very tough question and I think you have got most of the information you will need. You have also made links to the words so we can find out more information on that idea. I also think it is good how you put in some weird and interesting facts in there to. Maybe next time I think you could  you could say the most important points and not say the things that we already know. You could also put some of the facts that you got into your own words to make sure you understand what you are reading.  You could also summarise the long parts into different words that we understand. You should contact some different experts or scientists for some more information because you have lots of websites. I think that you have put a lot of work and effort into this and you have found some very good information. You have used your time very effectively.  

Feedback from the audience. 
Christie- I liked the question and it was a challenging question. You could put some of the text in  your own words.
Amelia- You presented your information very well.
Penny- I think your question is hard and I also think you could put the websites ideas into your own words.
Clare- It was easy to follow
Daniel you had lots of info and backup your ideas with fact. And you should 

By Elise and Nicky


No comments:

Video Reflections