Thursday, 19 July 2007

Nomi's Reflection about differences

How do I treat people from different cultures? I think I treat people the same way I treat others but I sometimes tease them ( in a nice way) if they were my friends or I speak slowly to them if they don't understand what I say.

How are other people from different cultures the same? I think they are just like us but they just speak a different language and they look different but I suppose we all look different from each other.

How can we make new people feel welcome? I think we should just treat them if we knew them for ages and treat them how you wan't to be treated.

What might I have done to make people feel different? mabye when I tease them I go over the line teasing people or mabye I can offend the people I am talking slowly too.

No comments:

Video Reflections